Dear God, show us the road
that you have chosen for us,
and give us the courage
to walk down it... Amen

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Be Fruitful...


Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:4 - 5




I chose to be stale, dry, bearing no fruit. Is it not by ones on choosing to be this way? After much time of winter life, I am budding, bearing fruit...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

SweetAnnee said...

Oh Honey may I :borrow: your graphic and verse above?? I love you and I miss you.
Wish ..maybe i can..Wish...ask God if
I can go visit my Sherry.