Dear God, show us the road
that you have chosen for us,
and give us the courage
to walk down it... Amen

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

a change...

As I reflect on Christmas...gone...I spend so much time preparing for the gift, yet I miss the gift of. It is a celebration of Him, Love, Joy, Hope, laughter. Why does it end? Why can't I keep it in my heart all the year?

With 2011 I hope to do just that, remember, the reason, hold on, listen...
I feel an unsettling, a change. Not sure what it is, but I know He will reveal, open a door, close a door.
I have only two days to choose my "word" for 2011. It's not easy to choose only ONE word...I have a few...I'll share it, along with why I chose it, on January first, twenty eleven.
As you celebrate a New Year, I wish you Peace and Joy each day.

3 comments:

Ter'e said...

God Bless your heart Sherry.........your post could have been written by me. David and I feel a change, as well....and I am not referring to an Obama change...............

Each year, I choose 2 words. 2 very special words. I have chosen one of them......."doggedness". The second will be a short phrase, I believe. I'll share with you, tomorrow, as well.

Thank you for being "here" for all of us. You are our light, when we need one.

Laurie said...

Happy New Year to you as well! Looking forward to hearing your words for the new year...

Ter'e said...

Sherry:
Here I am again. My 2 words for 2011........doggedness and "dum spiro spero". It means, "While I breathe, I hope".
Perfect for me.