Dear God, show us the road
that you have chosen for us,
and give us the courage
to walk down it... Amen

Saturday, January 1, 2011

choosing and believing...

re·new   /rɪˈnu, -ˈnyu/
[ri-noo, -nyoo]

1. to begin or take up again, as an acquaintance, a conversation, etc.; resume.
2. to make effective for an additional period: to renew a lease.
3. to restore or replenish: to renew a stock of goods.
4. to make, say, or do again.
5. to revive; reestablish.
6. to recover (youth, strength, etc.).
7. to restore to a former state; make new or as if new again.

My word for twenty eleven...Renew. It's not easy choosing a word to carry and build on through the year. Build, and strength, were two words that I studied on...these are two things I really need in my life.
Last year brought many changes, most, not so good. I desperately need to renew...my strength, build...my faith and trust once again. I chose Renew, for the exact meanings I've shared above.

There are relationships that need to be renewed, also, my faith, my trust...I need to replenish my soul, search my heart for the words to share with you, my friends in Christ.
Once you suffer a tragedy, close your heart, it seems impossible to open it again. I sit here searching for words to share, nothing...

I have suffered obsessive compulsive disorder, agoraphobia, and nearly shut myself off from any shred of happiness. I've talked with God, specifically, listening, hoping...I must chose to come out of the darkness...open my heart, renew my life...

My wish for each of you, is a year of laughter, renewal, strength...may doors open for you, and may you be feel His presence in your life each and every day.
Much love...

No comments: