Dear God, show us the road
that you have chosen for us,
and give us the courage
to walk down it... Amen

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

comfort...southern made...

This is a very special recipe for chili. Shared by Rick Light, father of Josh Light...talented young dobro player. The Light family was..."a feel good family"...always a joy to be with. Josh had quiet an ear for music. I expected great things from him. He was taken too soon. Leukemia...Fall of 2009. At least 30 musicians came together to pay tribute at his service...I know he was welcomed into Heaven.
This is the only chili recipe I use. I know you will enjoy it as well. It's different than any chili you've had, I'm sure.


(If you click on the recipe, it'll pull it up close to a larger view so you can see, or print)


No comments: