Dear God, show us the road
that you have chosen for us,
and give us the courage
to walk down it... Amen

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

no words...

***edited to update***Father Brad has died also, leaving two of the triplets, 17, Delaney, and Layla, and younger sister Ally.
***edited to update*** The youngest child Zoe has died. Father, Brad still critical. Please remember the three children left without a mother, and the loss of two siblings. Ally, Delaney, and Layla.
I have no words for the pain I feel for this horrific accident... Just posted to the "Quiet Corner of Prayer" yesterday, here is the story.
McAlester House Fire

1 comment:

Ter'e said...

Thank you Sherry for posting this story. It is on my mind 24/7. Brad, the father, is still fighting for his life. They are trying to save his feet......and save his life. My heart aches for those who have passed on, but moreso for the 2 siblings (part of the triplets) that have been spared. They have lost the "third" part of their trio, their younger sister and their Mother. I cannot even imagine the pain this family is going thru.

I wonder what God's plan is from this point forward? I know there is one.