Dear God, show us the road
that you have chosen for us,
and give us the courage
to walk down it... Amen

Monday, March 14, 2011

picture post...

loading pictures of our drive this weekend I also came across last years photos that I've already posted...they make me happy, so I'm posting yet again...

this is one of my favorite guys in Dollywood. The only time I care to visit is at Christmas~


and another ~


and this one~

He's the one that I think of when I'm having a not so good day...the one...when life is hard, and times are not as they should be, I feel in my heart, the love that we have will get us through to the happier days.


and this makes me think of waiting...When we pray, waiting is the hardest, longest process, but His ways are not our ways, so we wait, listen, believe...

(Mark is sitting by ebb & flow spring)


a frog in ebb & flow spring


I truly love old log structures. We passed this one on a hike last fall in Laural Run Park



on the way to this waterfall~



this is at the old Amis Mill in Rogersville...





Jesse-Ray standing inside what's left of the mill, and by big creek~




I almost stepped on this little fellow~


No comments: