Dear God, show us the road
that you have chosen for us,
and give us the courage
to walk down it... Amen

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

God's Blessings on the earth

each day, seeing something new...something that wasn't there yesterday, and I know that is a smile from God. He
here's , each tiny seed...even through the struggles of not enough water, or in some areas, too much water. They still bring joy. I especially love herbs. Not that I really use them, but I do love to look at them. I have a sweet friendship garden that is really struggling this year. It's so dry here, and no matter how much I water, it's just not like the waters from the Heavens. I'm sharing a picture of my goose neck loose strife. you can clearly see how dry it is here.


It won't be a grand display as it usually is, but I do love to see it when the wind blows by. My sweet Papaw always said, "When it's our turn"...the rain will come. (Click on the picture to see a larger version). Also, here is a nice place to visit for planning a garden...It will surely bring you joy!

1 comment:

SweetAnnee said...

Your blog is wonderful..love the music too!!
welcome to blogland my friend.
deena