Dear God, show us the road
that you have chosen for us,
and give us the courage
to walk down it... Amen

Saturday, June 21, 2008

getting attached...


The Lord your God dried up the Jordan before you until you had crossed over. . . . so that all the peoples of the earth might know that the hand of the Lord is powerful and so that you might always fear the Lord your God.
Joshua 4:23-24


New baby calf born a couple of days ago. He is the sweetest thing. I've never witnessed one so small. Mark tells me it's not a big deal if he doesn't make it...now, I'm sure in his life, growing up on a farm, he's witnessed many, but I don't care what he says...he does care;) Look at this next picture. He's just got off working graveyard, and goes straight to the barn to check on the lil guy.




2 comments:

The Real Estate Talker said...

That little calf is the cutest. I hope he makes it, I'll pray for him. Keep us posted will you!

SweetAnnee said...

Sweet..and Mark looks so gentle!!
deena