Dear God, show us the road
that you have chosen for us,
and give us the courage
to walk down it... Amen

Monday, August 4, 2008

Gratitude...

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the LOVE OF GOD that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Today, I am most grateful for being able to call on friends for prayer. I am most thankful for the mercy he bestows me, and for the security of knowing that he has already begun to answer my prayers.
(I most graciously thank each of you)

Thank you B!
"YOU HAVE MADE KNOWN TO ME THE PATH OF LIFE; YOU WILL FILL ME WITH JOY IN YOUR PRESENCE; WITH ETERNAL PLEASURES AT YOUR RIGHT HAND"..PSALM 16:11

No comments: