Dear God, show us the road
that you have chosen for us,
and give us the courage
to walk down it... Amen

Friday, April 10, 2009

Crucified...

“But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
- Romans 5:8
In a dream I was there, when they crucified Jesus.
In my dream I saw his great agony.
I ran to the man that was piercing his body.
And when I pulled him away, that soldier was me.

Though only a dream
I crucified Jesus
It was my sins he bore
On calvarys tree
When he prayed alone
In gethsemanes garden
I believe he prayed
That night for me

Simon Peter was there, and his heart was so troubled.
And many that Jesus, had touched by the way.
They beheld their Lord, there bleeding and dying.
And in the dream I could see, that soldier was me.
(The Primitive Quartet)
Thoughts from Ann



No comments: