Dear God, show us the road
that you have chosen for us,
and give us the courage
to walk down it... Amen

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Confronted...

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise. -Psalm 51:17

James 3:2 says that we all fall in many ways. It's true, isn't it? No one could ever say, "Well, I've never failed the Lord."

But what do you do when you're confronted with your sin? When God uses a messenger, a circumstance or His Word to hold up a mirror to you, what do you do in that critical moment?

Because we all do fail the Lord, the issue then becomes, how do I respond when my sin is revealed to me? That is the great dividing line in all of humanity.
More here



2 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

Oh honey..I'm missing you
Where are you??

Anonymous said...

My Dear Sweet Sherry, We are all worried about you, just check in to say that you and yours are okay!

Love, Karen