Dear God, show us the road
that you have chosen for us,
and give us the courage
to walk down it... Amen

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Daily Exam...

Examine yourselves to see if your faith is really genuine. Test yourselves. If you cannot tell that Jesus Christ is among you, it means you have failed the test. 2 Corinthians 13:5

As I was driving to work this morning, during sun rise, my thoughts go to His promise...That He will supply our needs, that He will never leave us, that all things work to the good of those who love the Lord.




If I can endure for this minute whatever is happening to me, no matter how heavy my heart is, or how dark the moment may be

If I can remain calm and quiet with all the world crashing about me,
secure in the knowledge God loves me when everyone else seems to doubt me

If I can but keep on believing what I know in my heart to be true,
that darkness will fade with the morning and that this will pass away, too.

Then nothing in life can defeat me for as long as this knowledge remains
I can suffer whatever is happening for I know God will break all of the chains
that are binding me tight in the darkness and trying to fill me with fear for there is no night without dawning and I know that my morning is near.
Helen Steiner Rice

photo - last Tuesday morning

1 comment:

T.F.C. Folk Art said...

What an awesome post, Sherry!! Thanks for sharing!! Blessings to you~Jackie