Dear God, show us the road
that you have chosen for us,
and give us the courage
to walk down it... Amen

Monday, September 8, 2008

Finding strength...

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. -Philippians 4:13

Summer is fading, ending soon. Fall brings great joy to so many with the brilliant colors. Can you look around and see the beauty, and deny God? He brings strength to me, and I pray for a productive, creative week. I'm burning my pumpkin spice, pear candles...they blend so well together, and it brings me joy.
To everything there is a season
time for every purpose under the sun.
time to be born and a time to die;
a time to plant and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
a time to kill and a time to heal ...
a time to weep and a time to laugh;
time to mourn and a time to dance ...
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing;
a time to lose and a time to seek;
a time to rend and a time to sew;
a time to keep silent and a time to speak;
a time to love and a time to hate;
a time for war and a time for peace.



God in heaven, Show me grace, show me mercy...show me the need, that I can go and lend my hand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your site brings me strength when I need it, thank u my dear friendt