Dear God, show us the road
that you have chosen for us,
and give us the courage
to walk down it... Amen

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

(An interesting perspective --inbox this a.m. referring to Give me your eyes...)

In my quiet time this morning from 2 Tim. 2:4...being available to God anytime. " If we remind ourselves at the start of every day that we are God's servant, interruptions won't frustrate us as much, because your agenda will be whatever God wants to bring into my life. Servants see interruptions as divine appointments for ministry and are happy for the opportunity to practice serving." Your blog adds on to that thought.....being aware of EVERYONE around me and in my life today. So......as I leave for Target this morning I will be more aware of the woman or child next to me in the aisle and in the check-out lane...I am leaving the house with a new "gusto"!


No comments: